This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Most of the threads are from the same few people, and none of the threads has gotten more than a page worth of support. New servers are expensive. There must be a very large demand for one before they'll release it.
    look at your dragonpals i think it cost a large amount money. they release a new server everyweek. this game is the first game that make you r2 succes, don't forget this game r2. your wisesness is my pleasure

Comment

please r2 make a new server, we want a new server, don't make us quit from this game.
      JUST LET

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Most of the threads are from the same few people, and none of the threads has gotten more than a page worth of support. New servers are expensive. There must be a very large demand for one before they'll release it.
        same few people? i think it is not few, it is more than few. just make a new server and you will get back your money. please release a new server
        IGN : Evo
        Level : 7x
        Class : Hy-Brid Priest
        Server : (S52)Pethuran Plains
        Plane : Scion
        Spouse : Chocolate19
        Guild : NUSANTARA

Comment

yeah ryt new server or quit.

Comment

its much better for merge and new permanenet event rather than making new server
            (s47)boydmodel
            "The cuties in s47"

Server: Sullen Dunes
            Class: Ranger
            Plane: Scion
            Level: 75

Comment

wat a bad idea... askin for new server??? you fool... then make another mistake same as wartune>>>

Comment

I'm happy on my server lol it's about the community, not the game.
                • Server: Emerald Ridge
                • Character: Dylan
                • Class: Elementalist
                • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
                • Guild: Reborn

Comment

go QUIT no1 cares wahahahahah
                  Server : [S53] Exelow Hollows
                  IGN:JustAShot
                  Level:Eidolon 5x
                  Class:Ranger(Hybrid AM)
                  Guild: (S35)TheSpartans

"Believe The Impossible ,Discover The Incredible"

Comment

i care xD coz i want new server too if u dont like no comments lol >.>

Comment

+1 for new server

Comment

i want a new server, i just came back to playing cs after a year and im alittle disapointed. when i joined a new server was comming out every week. i spent idk how much money on the server, but also gotta take into acount. no-one wants to join a server and be killed instantaniously when they go into gr. when a new server comes out everyone has a fighting chance. that is where the big money and high ratings come from.

Comment

i kno rite? lol this is dumb

Comment

Because Crystal saga is like a franchise game they dont make much money from it. but the other games are there own games so they take full profit so they trying to milk everyone on their as there priority because theyll make much more money they dont care what their players want. They don't have any official responses and hardly any communication between them and the user base.

Comment

o.o.o.o.o lol really? your waiting this long to release a new one? maybe thats y cs is starting to fail

Comment

going to close this thread, a new server is posted to be coming out [Announcement] New CS Server – Hellstorm – Going Live 06/06 @ 11:00 AM PDT

for those of you who are interested in another type of server coming out, please continue that discussion in this thread (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥New Server Poll♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
                                hope everyone has fun and thank you for your patience

Comment

Working...
                                X